Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cheapest Anchor Hocking Everton 8.5-Ounce Wine Stem Glass, Set of 12


Great price for a box of 12. Very nice, solid feeling glasses. I think these are perfect for parties or even everyday use, where I don't want to chance breaking my really nice stemware. At about $2.50 a glass I can afford to lose one or two now and then. These glasses have a 2-5/8 inch round base, a smooth 2-7/8 inch stem and a slightly tapered 4 inch bowl. The total height of the glass from table top to bowl rim is 7-1/4 inches. Shipping was a little slow, but all my glasses arrived in perfect condition. I also ordered a box of 12 Anchor Hocking Everton 6 ounce champagne flutes and the base and stem match the wine glasses perfectly. The bowl on the flutes is about 4-7/8 inches and the total height is 8-1/4 inches. Cheers!Get more detail about Anchor Hocking Everton 8.5-Ounce Wine Stem Glass, Set of 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment