Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Discount Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2


I already own the Burgundy set, I don't profess to be a wine connoisseur.
I drink Merlot, Cabernet, and other red wines moderately priced. I serve in Red wines glasses. Now this stemware is so specific to each red wine I don't know if that matters much cause I will serve what ever I like in them. Will Mondavi be upset? Well now that's his problem. Once the label comes off I will not know the difference anyway. That being said I gotta say they are beautiful! They beg for formal china and haute cuisine. But a good beef stew is eyeing these too. Beautiful large bowls, fragile (looks like it) stems. It will show off a red wine beautifully. You'll clean up your language and speak high tone. They demand it. I think they will crack if you behave badly! Waterford at a basement price. (Less than 20.00) Now that's what I am talking about!(Opps I mean... It is a wise investment) I saw this same glass line at a department store for far much more. Thanks Amazon!Get more detail about Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment