Thursday, May 27, 2010

Riedel Vinum XL Pinot Noir Set of 6 Plus 1 Bonus Glass Gift Set


I learned of these glasses while wine tasting in Oregon Pinot country. The Oregon winemakers worked with Riedel to develop this glass specific to Oregon Pinots. It is designed to concentrate the Pinot on the front of the tongue. Or so this was explained to me by several winemakers in Oregon. Not sure of the other sizes, but the XLs are amazing!! We ordered these immediately after returning from Oregon. When they arrived, one was broken. I emailed Amazon customer service and they immediately shipped the same day. I did not have to package up the current set or pay a penny for shipping of the new set. I ended up with two sets, minus the one that broke. This set is worth every penny.Get more detail about Riedel Vinum XL Pinot Noir Set of 6 Plus 1 Bonus Glass Gift Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment