Monday, July 12, 2010

Lenox Tuscany Classics Grand Beaujolais, Set of 4 Top Quality


I have been looking for some decent sized crystal balloons for quite some time now and originally saw these Lenox Tuscany Classics Grand Beaujolais at Macy's, but couldn't decide between them and the regular sized balloons from the same line. I went back to Macy's and compared the two glasses side by side and decided on the Grand Beaujolais. The standard balloons are smaller than I anticipated.

After returning from Macy's (they were asking the retail price), I found and ordered these glasses from Amazon. I must say however, that after reading some older reviews I was frightened that the glasses would arrive broken. I have to commend Amazon for a timely shipment. They also seem to have addressed the broken glass issue. My glasses were completely wrapped in bubble wrap and in the original box. Not one was broken.

Someone in a previous review mentioned that they had both these glasses and the regular sized balloons and that they preferred the Grand Beaujolais glasses. I have to agree. The wine seems to breathe better, swirling is easier and the fingers of the wine are much more visible. Beautiful glasses, just beautiful!

Get more detail about Lenox Tuscany Classics Grand Beaujolais, Set of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment