Friday, July 9, 2010

Riedel Wine Series Champagne Glasses, Set of 4 Decide Now


I got these because they matched the rest of the Riedel Wine series glasses that I own, but am not overly expressed with the look. In my mind, Champagne glasses should be elegant, light glasses which serve to lift the experience of drinking the wine. These are very large, straight glasses which do not excite me in any way. As another reviewer noted, these are big, about as tall as my red wine glasses, which have a huge bowl, yet the bowl on these is straight and uninspired. It looks like they took a stem, created a curve on the bottom of the bowl, then just left the rest of the bowl unfinished. A gradual curve narrowing towards the rim would have given the glass some shape and elegance, something these desperately need. This is one where Riedel glassmaking does not live up to its name in my opinion.Get more detail about Riedel Wine Series Champagne Glasses, Set of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment