Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mikasa Park Lane Fluted Champagne Best Quality


I bought these glasses over 10 years ago, for a New Year's party and they are still my favorite glasses. They are perfect on the table or just standing around the kitchen (Why is it when you have company everyone always congregates in the kitchen?) I have 8 of them and also bought the Mikasa Park Lane Wine and Mikasa Park Lane Goblet. On holidays I usually put all three on the table and it looks so elegant, especially with candles lit, because the cuts in the glasses really reflect the light and it makes the whole table just sparkle.

I always put these in the dishwasher and have been doing so for over 10 years without any problem. That's one of the reasons I bought these glasses. The glass is fairly thick and doesn't break easily. You'd have to drop them on the floor to break them. The last thing I want to worry about after a dinner party is washing all the glasses by hand. If it can't go into the dishwasher, I won't buy it!

It's funny that someone else here remarked that they've seen these glasses on tables in TV shows and in movies. I've noticed that so many times. Maybe it's because they're durable, not too expensive, and because they look so elegant. Every time I set the table I'm glad I bought these.Get more detail about Mikasa Park Lane Fluted Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment