Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cheapest Riedel Vinum Bordeaux Wine Glasses, Set of 6, Plus 2 Bonus Glasses


A wine glass is just a wine glass...right? If that's true, then eating a steak with a flimsy plastic knife and fork is just as good as using fine cutlery...right?

I learned several years ago that drinking wine out of the right glass makes it taste better. Of the different brands I've owned, I enjoy drinking out of these more than any other. I love the way they're shaped. Also, they're very thin and have great clarity.

Yes, they're fragile. But I always wash them carefully by hand and I've never broken one yet. If you purchase them in a set of eight, the price works out to less than $20.00 each. That's not bad for a glass of this quality.
Get more detail about Riedel Vinum Bordeaux Wine Glasses, Set of 6, Plus 2 Bonus Glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment