Monday, January 18, 2010

Spode Christmas Tree Pedestal Goblets, Set of 4 Get it now!


My glasses actually arrived in one piece, delivered by UPS. I ordered 2 sets (for a total of 8) but I only received 6 glasses. One box only had 2 glasses in it. I want to keep the 2 since I can't get a replacement but I haven't heard if they will refund 1/2 the price, or make me return the 2. I am still waiting for a reply. They were delivered in a big box with absolutely no packing material other than a single small sheet of plastic, so UPS did a fanastic job of keeping them in one piece. I don't see how it was possible with so little protection. Especially after my mom received so many broken. What a waste of a beautiful glass. Does Amazon not realize how upsetting it is to get a broken product or just half a shipment. Shouldn't someone be doing a much better job of checking to make sure an order is complete and packed well????Get more detail about Spode Christmas Tree Pedestal Goblets, Set of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment