Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Luigi Bormioli Esperienze Sauvignon Blanc/Riesling Stemware, Set of 4 Order Now


I ordered these for chardonney because this size is about 4 oz smaller than the actual chardonney glasses...these are still quite huge. All 4 glasses made it here without any damage eventhough they were delivered by usps and not packaged that great.
Very different look, elegant, delicate...definitely will get attention. The stem is incredibly thin but not fragile. I haven't even used the glasses yet, rating is based on appearance and feel only. Great value!
Update on 10/17/9: These are now the ONLY glasses that we use. Even my husband had to admit that our usual wine tastes better/softer/different from these great glasses. I have washed them in dishwasher many times (at an angle) with no problems...I am one happy wine lover.Get more detail about Luigi Bormioli Esperienze Sauvignon Blanc/Riesling Stemware, Set of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment