Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Riedel Wine Series Viognier/Chardonnay Glasses, Set of 4 Best Quality


I chose these glasses over the crystal Vinum glasses as I use these every day and did not want to have more contact with lead than necessary. The Wine series strikes a fine balance between varietal specific bowls and the lead free glass at a very reasonable price point. I have received many compliments on these glasses both from people who "know" wine as well as people who have never had wine from a varietal specific glass before. My only word of advice is to check the glasses as soon as you get them, of the 16 glasses I ordered of various styles, 2 glasses from 2 different shipments arrived with shattered stems as amazon did not pad the boxes of glasses enough and did not mark the boxes in any way as fragile.Get more detail about Riedel Wine Series Viognier/Chardonnay Glasses, Set of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment