Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Forte Collection Burgundy, Set of 6 Best Quality


If you have ever wondered if the right glass can enhance your enjoyment of a good wine, try these. I had a nice collection of riedel stemware and they were amazing in form and function, but I guess I am stone-fisted. I have broken at least 3 hand-washing them. I even wondered if my singing might have contributed. Don't get me wrong, I try to take good care of delicate things. I even do microsurgery so I can have a light touch when necessary, but come on! After breaking my last glass, I opted to give these a try. I bought the big bowls for my big reds, some smaller bowls for my pinot, and the taller version for my whites (rarely used,but nice to have when needed). The larger proportions and less than optimal geometry were a concern, but that has been more than offset by their durability. I have owned these 18 glasses for more than 2 years now and despite our bumps, clinks, even a few shocking knock overs onto the granite counter-top, they have survived. The glasses perform well with a range of different wines and their durability surpasses anything I have experienced. Well done on a great product!Get more detail about Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Forte Collection Burgundy, Set of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment