Thursday, April 8, 2010

Low Price Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Diva Collection Bourdeaux, Set of 6


We ordered these for our last New Year's Eve party and I could not be happier. I am one of those people who get sweaty hands just thinking of delicate glass products such as expensive wine and champagne glasses - I remember using the Rosenthal wine glasses we received for our wedding for the first time and pretty much immediately breaking one because it slightly hit the side of the sink while I rinsed it.

Introduce the Schott Zwiesel Tritan - THE solution for klutzes like me! Accidentally hit the glass on the sink - the glass remains intact, put it in the dishwasher - it comes out unharmed. Wow. You can even bang two glasses together 'relatively' hard (think guests that have had one or two too many and cannot judge their strength that well anymore :-)) and nothing happens! Wow.

As to the style, I really like the simple, no frills shape of the Diva collection as I am not one for etchings or crystal cuts, etc. These go with any style and that makes them even more useful. A great buy and really not too expensive if taking the reduced breakability into account. With other glasses, chances are I would have to replace them much more often so I am very satisfied with this purchase and wholeheartedly recommend this product.
Get more detail about Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Diva Collection Bourdeaux, Set of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment