Saturday, April 10, 2010

Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Cru Classic Collection Red Wine, Set of 6 Best Quality


I disagree with the first reviewer. I have always had Riedel Vinum, but once I saw the Forte set (not the cru classic) I decided to try them. Yes the Riedel is thinner in some places, but the Forte shape is EXACTLY the same as the Bordeaux Riedel Vinum's Bordeaux. These glasses are much sturdier. I do not have to worry about my wife washing them, she has broken all my Riedels. These can even be put in a dish washer ! (shudder).

Unfortunately, Amazon's price is out of whack, even with free prime shipping. Most reputable places, like K&L Wines have them for $15 less.Get more detail about Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Cru Classic Collection Red Wine, Set of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment