Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Buying Nambé Motus Champagne Stemware Pair


I had purchased these champagne glasses two years ago as a gift for the house and especially at Christmas when the family reunites. We always have a champagne toast on Christmas eve, and over the years my glasses had broken so I purchased the Nambe Motus Champage Stemware not only to finally have a full set, but I prefer long stems (these are 12 inches), and the style was unique. This last Christmas 2009 one was accidentally broken. I called the store where I had purchased them. No luck. I found the Nambe website and ordered through the manufacturer only to be contacted a day later to be told they were no longer made. I went to Amazon.com, and I could not believe they had the style and quite a few in stock! I immediately ordered a set of two to replace the broken glass and have an extra one just in case another accident was ever to occur in the future. The price was lower than I had originally paid, and they were sent to me by Amazon.com immediately upon ordering. I am very happy to own a full set again and have an exact match. Amazon.com was a lifesaver!Get more detail about Nambé Motus Champagne Stemware Pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment