Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Save Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Classico Collection All Purpose White Wine, Set of 6


I was looking for martini glasses as a gift for my father. I wanted ones that fit easily in the dishwasher, so I ordered these. I did not get a chance to measure them at Christmas at my parents, but they were certainly quite a bit taller than 6.4 inches shown in the description, as they were not close to being the same height as other glasses I have that are 6.5 inches and fit upright in my dishwasher. Other than that they were very nice with a fairly large bowl. Would have given them 5 stars if the dimensions had been correct. They are a good value if you don't care about the height. (my parents are going to wash them laying sideways in the dishwasher)Get more detail about Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Stemware Classico Collection All Purpose White Wine, Set of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment