Monday, June 7, 2010

Cheapest Luigi Bormioli SON.hyx Atelier Champagne/Prosecco Stemware, Set of 4


These glasses are sturdy, yet elegant - we use them for both champers and white wine. First time we saw them was in a neighborhood restaurant, I loved the glass so much, my girlfriend "sneaked" the glass out for me (and yes my husband was mortified) but that's how I was able to track down the brand, figured they would be far more expensive than they were. We also have red wine Luigi Bormioli glasses, another amazing product . They look and feel expensive but are super affordable and hold up in the dishwasher again and again. This brand is our little glassware secret that's fooled even our snobby wine friends!Get more detail about Luigi Bormioli SON.hyx Atelier Champagne/Prosecco Stemware, Set of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment